Tuesday, November 11, 2014

episode 6

my name is ben,  and right now i am up againts a more dangerous foe.  he is...kindof part of the sabers.  i mean, he is the dark cheif of the team.  here is a quick story of how i got into this mess.  i walk home from school.  suddenly i pass out (must have been because i bust my butt in p.e. i don't know).  but then i wake up at 8:00 to find a dude in a gas mask attack me.  he told me he was the leader of the sabers.  anyway, now i am fighting him.  he tries to do a roundhouse kick, and gets me! boy he is tough!  but then i have a idea.  i dodge all his moves ( ps, he has electinc gloves on his hands) .  then i break a fire dehigrent. water spews out and gets his gloves. if you want to see the rest of the stoy look way at your right. later!                                                          "i am late!" i kept saying .  then when i got home i was grounded for my punishment.                                                                                                               

2 comments:

  1. Well Bdgaleana...sounds like quite a day in Az city. First you had a great work out at PE and then to suddenly lose it on the way home. But your mind is always working and the real threat to you is having to answer to your parents. OH WELL I guess that will help you to remember that Mom and Dad always know best...
    C U after your next adventure.
    love
    the Mysterious G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Bdgaleana, I heard throigh the grapevine that your Mom and Dad were out of town. I was expecting to read about your adventures while you were free from being grounded... but nothing for more than a week now. Were you grounded while they were away? Oh well just to let you know I am anxious to read more episodes of things happening in your city of Az....
    Later
    The Mysterious G

    ReplyDelete