Thursday, November 6, 2014

episode 1

hello!my name is benjamain david galeana,but you can call me ben.Iam 8 years old.my home is called AZ city.it is the night before the first day of school.my mom says i will be in mrs.carrino's class.but i do not know if andrew Z,my best friend will be in my class.anyway,let me tell you about my day.when I woke up my dad said, "time to wake up."so i got up.it was my turn to get the mail.I gave dad his letters.dad said he did not want to read the newspaper today,so i read it.one paraghraph said the city's many crimmanals were on the loose.the team of crimmanals were called the sabers.the sabers got theyre powers during difrent things. for example,bombboyoz had got his powers when he was caught in a explosion.just then my little brother noah and my 10 year old sister emily come out of theyre rooms.noah was 5 years old.then mom comes in.she says it is time for breakfast.we always have waffles and bacon for breakfast on sunday, so no one was suprised to see it on the table.after breakfast, I went into my room.i heard mom talking about something tragic.heck, i have had a bit of that in my life, in case you did not know. then it becomes night. my mom and dad said aunt tammy died. so I went back to my room where i had a tragity calender. then I said" and a check mark for monday."well i guess it is time for this episode to end.good by THE END

2 comments:

  1. Ben, pleased to meet you. From now on I will refer toyou as Bdgaleana, the rest of the world can call you Ben, but I as the Mysterious G will know you as Bdgaleana. I am happy to know that finally someone isabout to give those Sabers a run for their money. Good luck with that task...
    love,
    the Mysterious G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you're writing a blog, Ben. I'm sorry about the tragedy.
    Hope you keep writing your great stories.
    Love, Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete