Friday, November 7, 2014

Episode 2

my name is Ben, and right now I am running. The school is having a lock down, so no one was prepared for this. i can see the doors marked EXIT. it is my only way out of this huge mess. It is too bad someone is in my way;he is blocking the exit! How did I get in this mess you wonder? Well, here is how it started. i woke up this morning. My clock read 07:30. so I got up and got dressed. about 10 minutes later, it was time for school. 4 minutes later, I was in class. i was also happy to find out that Andrew Z was in my class. Andrew had diabeetees ever since the 2nd day of kindergarden. Anyway, we were just doing boring old math, when we heard over the loudspeakers "emergency lockdown. leave the building"the class rushed out the door, panickinking. I was the last person out of the room. i stopped in the hall to pack my things. when I was done, i looked ahed. My class was gone! As soon as I got up, i realized I was not alone. in front of me stood saber members: A1, bombboyoz, swordlord, and axee. th-WAIT! before you read the next sentence, start humming a heroic tune and stop when you see the 3 dots.'there is only 1 thing to do...RUN!" i said. about a minute later I see the exit doors.But there is one problem: A1 is in the way!i had no choice but to battle him. you would think it would be it would be hard, but I know KARATE! And so i kick his butt! and I go out the doors and go home. little did A1 know i swiped athing from his belt. well, later!

2 comments:

  1. Bdgaleana, I was sorry to read in your last episode that your Aunt Tammy had gone to heaven. Now you will have her watching over your shoulder and helping to keepyou safe in your adventures vs. The Sabers(A1 sounds like he might be quite a character.) Bombboyoz could also give you a run foryour money... and now since I see the ... I better run along.
    love,
    the Mysterious G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you know Karate! :)
    Love, Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete