Sunday, November 9, 2014

Episode 4

My name is Ben and right now I am in my house...fighting!  A1 is trying to put me in a headlock.  But I am planning to counter attack him by frontfliping over him.   Here is how they got in the house. Well,my dad was just going  to walk my dog.  when he opened the door the sabers came in the house.anyway, back to fighting.so, I got three of the sabers, blah blahblah, and so I took a1.  So I dodeged a1's attack and then I remember somthing. And I take out a potion labeled slowness and threw it at him.  When he attacked he did it slow. When he punched I grabbed him and threw him  out back in the city.  Well I won😀! Well see ya👋

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you are busy defending yourself from the Sabers even on a Sunday! What's with this Az city that theylet these thugs loose even on Sunday? But I am happy you are thinking of ways to protect yourself and your family every day of the week.
    Lots of love,
    the Mysterious G

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly live an exciting, daring life! Good for you on keeping everyone safe.
    Love, Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete