Monday, November 10, 2014

Episode 5

My name is Ben and right now I am running in my home.  My mom is having dinner at a restoraunt and I just so happen to be...oh,I don't know...maybe running for my life!  I am running for two resions.  1 the city has been turned into zombies. 2 it is a stupid way to gain energy, but it is better than turning into a zombie.  this whole mess happend when I was at the school playground. 3 of my classmates were there too.  But then I drop my water in a sewer .  It must then have mixed with diftrent liquids. Then it must have travled to the water supply by using the pluming and someone drank it and became a zombie.  Anyway I am running and I got a idea.  I take a potion and it turns everyone back. Well bye!

3 comments:

  1. Good evening Bdgaleana. Sorry to hear your life is being threatened by Zombies. I guess running will help keep you safe. I hope so anyway. Hope your Mom gets home soon and that the Zombies don't bother her.
    Lots of best wishes,
    the Mysterious G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep safe as you run, Ben! I'm sure you will, since you are always so brave.
    Keep writing : )
    Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stories, Ben! Can't wait to read more!xo
    Love,
    Auntie Pam

    ReplyDelete