Saturday, November 8, 2014

Episode 3

My name is Ben, and right now I am in the sky. i am fighting in the air! I would be enjoying it...if i was not falling to my death. What is a 8 year old kid doing in a situation like this you ask? here is how I got into this mess. i was in my room one night. I should have been asleep, but instead i was labeling all of the potions I stole from A1's belt. i got them when I did not catch up with my class during a school lockdown. Anyway, I was just labeling my last potion (the last potion was labeled FIRE RESISTANCE) when i heard someone at my bedroom window. I look behind me to see A1. A1 then jumps in to the sky. i look at my clock to see what time it is. HOLY SMOKES! it was 8:05 in the morning! now listen, I wouldn't go after A1...if he didn't take one of my potions! so i get all of my potions and put them in my own belt. then I go after A1. i come out just in time to grab A1. In like 2 seconds, we are in the sky. And man did I kick A1's butt! But here is where it gets worse. A1 calls for backup! so I drunk a small speck of a potion labled SWIFTNESS. And heck did i kick butt! did you see me take down axee?! I punched the other 2 guys, too. then it was just me and A1. but then he still has one more friend. a huge firebreathing dragon came out of nowhere. but right before he was able to breathe flames at me, i had a idea. I quickly grabbed a potion labeled FIRE RESISTANCE, and drank a little bit of it. The flames could not hurt me now! But then i see a street. but i'm not going out yet. I grabed the dragon's back and he slams into the ground. my plan worked! i survived then I see my school. i go in it. well,bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well Bdgaleana, I am very interested in hearing all about you adventures way out there in Az city. It sounds like a pretty interesting place to be. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for the next episode.
    lots of love,
    the Mysterious G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying reading your blog episodes. Keep writing. : )
    Love, Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete